Fans enthusiastically greeted the emergence of a new flagship from Apple – iPhone X, with enthusiasm. To make the smartphone frameless developers had to conjure with the body and materials, as well as remove the Home button. The updated design dictates new rules, how to use the touch screen, and how to restart the iPhone 10.
Even an expensive smartphone fails: it hangs, does not turn on for a long time after discharge, does not open applications, or crashes from one page to another. Lags can be caused by improperly installed software, unlicensed firmware, viruses, or just a hardware failure.
Difference between soft and forced reboot
If you see malfunctions in the smartphone, do not panic and immediately run to the service, most problems are solved by restarting the device. There are two ways to restart the iPhone X:
- With minor logs, for example, freezing of Internet pages, videos, file malfunction. In this case, the smartphone is turned on and functioning, responding to pressing, but not always and with a delay. To close the background applications, just hold down the lower volume button and swipe over the slide on the screen. This method “cures” the many diseases of the iPhone 10.
- But with the glitches of the OS or interface, you have to take other measures. The way how to restart the iPhone X forcibly, allows you to restart the system and fix problems with improper charging or software malfunction.
If iPhone 10 does not respond to the buttons or the reset does not lead to the desired result, try to return the smartphone to the factory settings. The so-called flashing can be easily done on your own through iTunes. Connect the device to the computer, and with the help of the program go through the recovery procedure. True, all content and personal information will be deleted. To avoid serious losses, it is recommended to regularly make backup copies of files in the cloud.
How To Restart iPhone X
Another way to restore the functionality of the gadget is to reset the RAM. To do this, hold down the Power button until the shutdown menu appears. After we press and hold the virtual Home until the moment you throw it on the desktop. Such procedures are recommended once every 2-3 weeks. Forced restarting is possible only with the help of physical buttons. When they fail, only the uncle will help out from the service center.
iPhone X hard reset includes three operations:
- hold down the volume up key and immediately release;
- after pressing the volume down button;
- Hold the power button until the lock screen appears.
Thus, the Home function has moved to the volume control keys. Such a reboot of the iPhone X only at first glance may seem difficult, 2-3 rehearsals – the skill is worked out. The absence of the usual physical key “Home” did not affect the ease of handling the device. A full reboot of the iPhone X is harder on 1 button.