Last week we told you about the Little Sophia robot, which is designed to teach children how to program. Today’s article is devoted to the world’s first AI camera, which allows users to independently shoot first-person video.
About the project
Remo Technology collects on the Kickstarter site the funds needed to start the mass production of a unique OBSBOT Tail AI camera, which will allow users to independently shoot video from the first person.
OBSBOT Tail can shoot 4K video at 60 frames per second, and the main feature of the camera is constant AI video processing, thanks to which even during your movement you will always remain in the frame.
Thanks to the flat base, OBSBOT Tail can be placed on any flat surface or on a tripod. The camera weighs only 600 grams, so it can be used as a portable device.
Thanks to the 3.5x optical zoom, you can use some interesting tracking features such as panning, slanting and so on. In addition, the camera can shoot portrait video and is equipped with 3-axis optical stabilization.
Perhaps the only drawback of the camera is that it does not have a built-in microphone, but it can be connected via a 3.5 mm jack.
The manufacturer claims that a fully charged 1850 mAh battery will last for 180 minutes of the camera.
OBSBOT Tail Features:
- Powerful processor – HiSilicon Hi3559A chip enables image processing and supports 3D Lookup Table (3DLUT) for realistic material
- 1 / 2.3-inch CMOS-sensor, the ability to record video in 4K format and take 12-megapixel photos
- Lens with 3.5x optical zoom, 10 optical lenses (4 Hoya aspherical lenses), ISO 100-3200 for video, ISO 100-3200 for photos
- 360 ° three-axis universal joint – ExtraSmooth’s patented technology that allows camera movement without jitter
- AI Tracking – tracking a person in dim light, creating snapshots with gesture recognition, or framing moving objects
- Power Gesture – OBSBOT Tail gesture recognition technology, providing stable and accurate control from 6 to 20 m
- Integrated video analytical technology Eureka Moment – the camera analyzes the video in real time and, after completion of the recording, recommends the most interesting clips
- Obsbot Studio application – allows you to edit your pictures immediately after taking
Until the end of the campaign on Kickstarter camera OBSBOT Tail can be purchased for $ 500.
Did you like the OBSBOT Tail AI Camera? Share your answers in the comments.